Nkululeko High boy electrocuted at hostel

Elizabeth Mashiri
Midlands Bureau


Gweru – It was a bad month for the Midlands Province last month when four school going children died inside eight days in different incidents.

Midlands Provincial Education Director Jameson Machimbira confirmed the death of a grade 1 pupil in a scotch cart accident, a Form 3 pupil at Nkululeko High who was electrocuted at the school hostel while washing his blankets and two siblings doing Grade 6 and grade 7 respectively who drowned in Gweru River.

The siblings who attended Munyamana Primary went to the river to fetch water but decided to swim first and they drowned,” said Machimbira. https://masvingomirror.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error

Enjoy our stories? Please spread the word: