Man electrocuted while fixing chicken cage lamp

Whitney Sibanda


Mberengwa – Ashton Dube (27) of Village 3A, Greenspan in Mberengwa was electrocuted on Sunday evening while fixing a lamp on a chicken cage.

Ward two councillor, Justin Mahombera confirmed the incident and said Dube was buried yesterday at Shauro in Greenspan.

Sources said that the incident happened at around 5pm when the deceased’s wife had gone to the shops.

Dube was still at the scene when The Mirror visited his place at around 8pm.

An anonymous ZESA expert urged the public not to make their own power connections without full knowledge or help of ZESA. https://masvingomirror.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error

Enjoy our stories? Please spread the word: