Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned position which has fallen vacant in Masvingo Rural District Council in the Technical Services Department.
- Applicants should have the following:
- A National Certificate in Building Construction or Class 1 Builders’ qualification from any reputable technical institution/college
- 5 O levels including English Language and Mathematics
- Computer literate
- Ability to read construction layout drawing and specifications
- A clean criminal record
- A clean class 4 drivers’ licence is an added advantage
- At least 25 years old and mature
- Conduct building inspections to ensure that all civil engineering construction structures are in accordance with the approved plans and designs comply with model building by-laws and Masvingo Rural District Council by-laws and civil engineering statutes.
- Attend to queries to owners from residents on all building matters
- Serve notices to owners of illegal structures and make follow ups to ensure compliance
- Assist in compiling statistical reports to the Distroct Engineer
- Performing other duties as directed by the District Engineer
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Council offers a competitive salary commensurate with other benefits that will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates at the interview.
Interested persons should submit their application letters with detailed CVs including three contactable referees together with certified copies of both professional and academic qualifications including a birth certificate. This is a must and all letters must be submitted in sealed envelopes not later than 24th of September 2021 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Masvingo Rural District Council
P.O. B ox 724
To apply for this job please visit NO%20EMAIL.